California-Southern

If anyone is looking for chicks just now I have a large hatch of a variety of breeds (purebred). They are super nice. Most are bantam.

So far I identified:

black cochin,
mottled cochin
standard white crested black polish
 silver laced Sebrights
 gold laced Sebrights
a couple of LF easter eggers 

and a bunch of others
They cold be:
Black Tailed White Japanese, White Silkie, Black Silkie, Golden Laced Cochin, Barred Cochin, Partridge Cochin,, Buff Cochin, Red Cochin, Black Frizzle Cochin, White Frizzle Cochin.  Norwegian Jaerhorn,
I would love to get some off your hands... What is your price ???

If anyone is looking for chicks just now I have a large hatch of a variety of breeds (purebred). They are super nice. Most are bantam.

So far I identified:

black cochin,
mottled cochin
silver laced Sebrights
gold laced Sebrights

and a bunch of others
They cold be:
Black Tailed White Japanese, White Silkie, Black Silkie, Golden Laced Cochin, Barred Cochin, Partridge Cochin,, Buff Cochin, Red Cochin, Black Frizzle Cochin, White Frizzle Cochin. Norwegian Jaerhorn,
What colors are the EEs? And how old? Yeah, I know.... 100 questions. lol

Pm you. Not sure on EE color guess they are well EE colored tan with chipmunk stripes ... Hmmm unless they are jaerhorn Pullets. Gosh I need to look at them again.
Oh and they hatched a few days ago so definitely still fluffy butts.

From the desk at the Crazy H-Bar Ranch;
Who would be interested in a meet up in Lake Elsinore on November 8, 15, or 22nd? Just throwing it out there for those down South or who didn't make it to Norco....

So far I identified:

black cochin,
mottled cochin
silver laced Sebrights
gold laced Sebrights

and a bunch of others
They cold be:
Black Tailed White Japanese, White Silkie, Black Silkie, Golden Laced Cochin, Barred Cochin, Partridge Cochin,, Buff Cochin, Red Cochin, Black Frizzle Cochin, White Frizzle Cochin. Norwegian Jaerhorn,
Do you ever sell your fertile eggs for hatching? My girl goes broody often(she is a bantam cochin) and I like her to hatch and raise chicks. She just finished her broody cycle and I had no luck finding eggs local...such a bummer!

Hi new to BYC, checking in from La Mirada
welcome-byc.gif
Always glad to hear from socal chicken people!
frow.gif

So far I identified:

black cochin,
mottled cochin
 silver laced Sebrights
 gold laced Sebrights

and a bunch of others
They cold be:
Black Tailed White Japanese, White Silkie, Black Silkie, Golden Laced Cochin, Barred Cochin, Partridge Cochin,, Buff Cochin, Red Cochin, Black Frizzle Cochin, White Frizzle Cochin.  Norwegian Jaerhorn,

Do you ever sell your fertile eggs for hatching? My girl goes broody often(she is a bantam cochin) and I like her to hatch and raise chicks. She just finished her broody cycle and I had no luck finding eggs local...such a bummer!

Actually I purchased the eggs to hatch for fun.

I have a young Thai stag around 3 months old if anyone wants him. Only requirement is that he goes to good. Updated pictures when's he grown. PM me

Back
Top Bottom