California-Southern

I believe I can post some pics later today or maybe tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.
Past coffee customers head of the line!

LOL...no worries! I may be in the market for one soon
big_smile.png

Hello from Landers, CA! (Near Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree). Had some lovely hens years ago. Now looking forward to a few new friends. Currently have 2 Nigerian cross goats, (yummy goat milk makers), 3 dogs, 2 cats and my wonderful Welsh pony stallion.

Hello from Landers, CA! (Near Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree). Had some lovely hens years ago. Now looking forward to a few new friends. Currently have 2 Nigerian cross goats, (yummy goat milk makers), 3 dogs, 2 cats and my wonderful Welsh pony stallion.

Hi from one of the SoCal members! What a fun menagerie, we love to see pics =)

Hi from the Kern River Valley! My names Erin I have 2 road island reds, 4 wyanne dots (sp?) and 4 australorps.

What a great name for your ranch, it sounds like you really enjoy where you live =)
There is a well regarded breeder of Black Copper Marans in Northern California whose operation has a similar name: Heaven Sent Ranch.

Oh Sorry I forgot to answer that I am on Palomar Mountain!

I think I was around 6 years old when my Dad took us into our town of Vista to watch the draped truck slowly driving down Vista Way with the 200-inch(?) telescope on its way to Palomar Observatory! I guess that was the most excitement our little town ever had.

don't have pics on my computer at the moment but will find some soon. We decided on the name because at night you can very clearly see all the stars from our land hand we wanted some Christian bases in our name as well so it was perfect. Right now the place we live isn't perfect as we live at the edge of a housing development but it;s a farming community so it still works pretty good for us.

Back
Top Bottom