California-Southern

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to get a Livestock Guardian Dog pup for my farm from a town in Northern California by Redding. I am in San Diego and am looking to train/ caravan this guy down here. It'll be in about 8 weeks from now. If anyone can help or has any ideas can you please PM me.

Thanks!

Look up thr
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to get a Livestock Guardian Dog pup for my farm from a town in Northern California by Redding. I am in San Diego and am looking to train/ caravan this guy down here. It'll be in about 8 weeks from now. If anyone can help or has any ideas can you please PM me.

Thanks!

Look up the Anatolian Shepherd's dog. Bred exactly for that. Good luck!!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!
We tried to get a Doberman puppy down to So Cal 2 years ago from Marysville. I would try a forum for truckers traveling from No. CA to So. CA You may try to see if any college students are coming your way. We priced a currier service and dog transport, very expensive. I would also call some of the horse transportation companies and see if anyone if going that route. Good luck.

Hey guys! We got our pup a ride to LA!!! Awesome! So excited!

Just wanted to try and work out the last leg of the trip, so if anyone makes regular trips to LA (Brea area) please let me know.

Thanks! BYC and BYH are THE BEST!!!

Where is the pup now? In Brea? There is a family that brings chickens to the OC from SD. She might do it for you.

The pup isn't ready to leave his dam yet. We are coordinating ahead of time. The trip should be in march. We have a ride for him to Redding, then from Redding to Brea. If you know of a family that could bring him from Brea to San Diego I would love their contact info. Thank you!!!

CAMom- There is a little group of us that get together in Norco every once in a while for "chickening", as we call it! Pretty much, we just talk about chickens, look at chickens, shop for chickens... do all the weird chicken stuff! You should join us sometime! It's just really hard to go through a day of "chickening" and not pick something up.

I am in Hemet. I would love to know the next time a group gets together for "chickening"! Lol.
Heather

OH MY PEEPS, Its getting close to that time of year!!!! NORCO CHICKEN MEET-UP TIME that is!!!!

OK, to bait your breath>>>>> we are looking at the beginning of April as there are some chicken shows in March. SO, how does APRIL 6th or the 13th sound to you peeps??
Easter is MArch 31st so there won't be a conflict there......

Start posting and mark up your calendars for those date :goodpost:s:yesss:!!!!

Back
Top Bottom