California-Southern

There are a few places with chicks around LA .... Red Barn had RIRs & Ameraucanas when I was there last weekend, Malibu Feed Bin usually gets an assortment, Kahoots in chatsworth gets an assortment, Wes' Pet N Feed in El Monte gets an assortment .... East Valley Feed and Tack eastvalleytack.com has chicks year round ,and there are "breeders" on craigslist out in Norco, feed stores in Pomona & ventura depending how far you want to travel ..... Or you can order from Dare to Dream Farms based in SB and they will deliver to your door for $20 delivery charge .... If you call the feed stores they can try and order the breeds you are looking for ...

I got my pullets!! thank you so much!!! I went to the Malibu feed Bin and I got 4 Buff Orpingtons!!!!
That was another choice I had in mind and I just fell in love with them when I saw them!! They are almost five weeks old. ahhh! I finally have my backyard chickens!! weeee!!

I got my pullets!! thank you so much!!! I went to the Malibu feed Bin and I got 4 Buff Orpingtons!!!! That was another choice I had in mind and I just fell in love with them when I saw them!! They are almost five weeks old. ahhh! I finally have my backyard chickens!! weeee!!
Congrats!! Welcome to BYC anonymous where addictions breed themselves and make you breakfast!!! Lol

I got my pullets!! thank you so much!!! I went to the Malibu feed Bin and I got 4 Buff Orpingtons!!!! That was another choice I had in mind and I just fell in love with them when I saw them!! They are almost five weeks old. ahhh! I finally have my backyard chickens!! weeee!!
Congrats!! Welcome to BYC anonymous where addictions breed themselves and make you breakfast!!! Lol

I have some free hatching eggs.

These were shipped to me in error.

They are buff orpington hens covered by a black ameraucana roo. They should
produce chickens that lay blue eggs. They were laid over the weekend so they
should go in the bator by saturday.

There are 10 of them. pm me if you can pick up in anaheim by Sat 10am

Last edited:
I have some free hatching eggs.

These were shipped to me in error.

They are buff orpington hens covered by a black ameraucana roo. They should
produce chickens that lay blue eggs. They were laid over the weekend so they
should go in the bator by saturday.

There are 10 of them
I can't ...I really shouldn't ...oh lord I'm going to...I'm going to offer to take them, hatch them and then ...?

Wow that was fast!!! :D Congrats!!! They look great and you are going to love them!!!!

I got my pullets!! thank you so much!!! I went to the Malibu feed Bin and I got 4 Buff Orpingtons!!!!
That was another choice I had in mind and I just fell in love with them when I saw them!! They are almost five weeks old. ahhh! I finally have my backyard chickens!! weeee!!
WOOHOO! Congrat's...I think you need more though.
clap.gif

Hey Mac84!!!

Welcome to BYC! The L.A. Urban Chicken Enthusiasts are having a meetup this weekend at my place in Burbank on coop building. There will be about 60 people there and if you RSVP, feel free to come!

Lots of people to answer questions!
Info at this link!
http://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Urban-Chicken-Enthusiasts/events/108758332/

Back
Top Bottom