California-Southern

The FIRST METT-UP FOR 2013 was the BOMB!!!!
We had a great time, tons and tons of chickens of all ages exchanged hands, we had a demonstartion by Jennifer Morales on artificial insemmination of chickens...SO worth the drive just for that!
Talked chicken for hours and hours! For all of you peeps that missed this extravaganza, not to worry, we will have our second meet-up on June 15th same place and time. BUT I will be posting about that beforehand.... LOL
We were having so much fun, I don't think anyone had time to take any pictures!
thanks for organizing it,

i really enjoyed putting names to faces.

I will be in town for the June 15 event so there will be no excuse for me not to be there.

Wish we coulda been there. Alex is doing better discharged today and home recovering.
Sixhix & Oz thank you for the roo look forward to introducing him to my girls!

Last edited:
Yes you are cordially invited ;)

Happy to officially announce....

Our next MEETUP will be held in three weeks on Sunday, April 28th from 1pm-? At our little homestead in Valley Center. (Please pm me for address as this is a public forum).

Potluck lunch :) I will provide a table with cups/plates/utensils, etc. And chips/salsas/ salad. Please bring enough for your family and a bit more :)

You are welcome to bring your chickens, arts, crafts, other wares to sell.

Please bring your lawn chairs, pop ups, and other tail gating accessories:) I have a few picnic tables and seating for about 20.

I'd like to have a raffle too ;) please pm me with prize donations!

Very kid friendly, have a big playground and sports equipment:)

Can't wait to meet you all!

Yes you are cordially invited
wink.png

Our next MEETUP will be held in three weeks on Sunday, April 28th from 1pm-? At our little homestead in Valley Center. (Please pm me for address as this is a public forum).

Potluck lunch
smile.png
I will provide a table with cups/plates/utensils, etc. And chips/salsas/ salad. Please bring enough for your family and a bit more
smile.png

Please bring your lawn chairs, pop ups, and other tail gating accessories:) I have a few picnic tables and seating for about 20.

I'd like to have a raffle too
wink.png
please pm me with prize donations!

I am going to do an incubator workshop at OffGridMAMA's meet up.

I will bring a Hovabator Genesis, a farm innovators styrobator that I modified to be able to set and forget. I will also bring two home made bators that are complete as well as a half built one so people can see the construction.

I will discuss choices of design, insulation, thermostats, heating, air circulation and ventilation as well as tips on successful hatches.

I hope to see you there

Yes you are cordially invited
wink.png

Potluck lunch
smile.png
I will provide a table with cups/plates/utensils, etc. And chips/salsas/ salad. Please bring enough for your family and a bit more
smile.png

I'd like to have a raffle too
wink.png
please pm me with prize donations!

I so wish VC wasn't a good 3 hour drive... I could meet you *and* see my folks. But 3 hours down is 3 hours back ........

Back
Top Bottom