Call Ducks Finally Hatched

Hey I am pretty sure my whisteling ducks laid their first egg!!!! Yea!!!! they are going to be so cute!!!!!

th

OMG, HE"S ADORABLE. LOL

So Saturday came and gone, I patiently waiting all day for the mail man to come and guess what? NO spotted duck in the mail. I talked with him and told him, there must be some sort of mistake? Please tell me you guys didn't lose my Spotted duck during shipment, Peach said I CAN HAVE HIM, she wouldn't lie!!!

THEY SAID "SORRY, DO YOU HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER?" LOL.

Hay peach what was that tracking number for my new spotted duck that you clearly said I can have and should have sent????

LOL

So Saturday came and gone, I patiently waiting all day for the mail man to come and guess what?  NO spotted duck in the mail.  I talked with him and told him, there must be some sort of mistake? Please tell me you guys didn't lose my Spotted duck during shipment, Peach said I CAN HAVE HIM, she wouldn't lie!!!

Hay peach what was that tracking number for my new spotted duck that you clearly said I can have and should have sent????

LOL

I don't have a spotted duckie to send :( but I finally have eggies for you if you want them. I sent you a text earlier :)

So Saturday came and gone, I patiently waiting all day for the mail man to come and guess what?  NO spotted duck in the mail.  I talked with him and told him, there must be some sort of mistake? Please tell me you guys didn't lose my Spotted duck during shipment, Peach said I CAN HAVE HIM, she wouldn't lie!!!

LOL

Hahaha you aren't going to let me live that down are you??

Wait until I get some in the next couple weeks and I'll ship you something when they are big enough.

WHY niason?  I have never giving any of my ducks it.  ever...

Ducklings have a niacin deficiency. Commercial duck feeds have niacin in them but most places don't carry commercial duck feed. If you feed chick starter, you are supposed to add the niacin.

I have never done it either, but after reading Storey's guide I am looking into buying some. It's flippin expensive though.

Back
Top Bottom