Call Ducks Finally Hatched

I'm still interested in mandarins
smile.png
. Mine haven't started laying yet but I hope soon
smile.png
You are still at the top of my mandarin list.

Awww. Look at those cute fuzzies :)

I know!!! And I'm supposed to sell these guys?! OMG. Why?! I'm keeping the small one, and the blue fawn, and the splash coat one from Diane. I will ATTEMPT to sell the rest. That is ATTEMPT to let someone buy them, LOL.

I have 7 more from my guys due to hatch Monday. I didn't realize I had them so close together...

I know!!! And I'm supposed to sell these guys?! OMG. Why?! I'm keeping the small one, and the blue fawn, and the splash coat one from Diane. I will ATTEMPT to sell the rest. That is ATTEMPT to let someone buy them, LOL.

I have 7 more from my guys due to hatch Monday. I didn't realize I had them so close together...

Selling them and letting them go is always the hardest part for me too. Especially before they feather and you know exactly what they're going to look like lol

what type of niacin is best for ducklings? i have the flush free version but i have read people talking about immediate release...should i look for the immediate release or is the flush free ok? i have looked for the immediate release but all i have found so far is more flush free

and you give it to them till their 10 weeks right?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom