Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
So several hours ago I went to let my ducks out and when I opened the door I saw into the coop and found this:
IMG_20190118_085248.jpg
I have not idea how long they have been in there! I thought my girls had not been laying eggs, but I guess they have. The eggs are not warm so the girls are deff not sitting on them, but once they get to the right amount of eggs they want will they sit...even in the winter? If they don't s...I have no problem with it...I will let them sit in the spring. I have realized that some days they hang in there coop a lot of the day...but I don't think they are sitting....if so..then they are not being good moms...considering they get off of it a lot! Just thought I would share and get some insight about it!

Also some pics of my ducks...and dog...cuz I have not updated in a while(these pics where from this morning)

Jeffery...loves to play in his water:
IMG_20190118_085747.jpg IMG_20190118_085752.jpg IMG_20190118_085758.jpg IMG_20190118_085803.jpg

Eating cat food:
IMG_20190118_090008.jpg

Jessie looks so so sad...but when I told her she could get some cat food she jumped up!
IMG_20190118_090331.jpg

So several hours ago I went to let my ducks out and when I opened the door I saw into the coop and found this:
View attachment 1645713
I have not idea how long they have been in there! I thought my girls had not been laying eggs, but I guess they have. The eggs are not warm so the girls are deff not sitting on them, but once they get to the right amount of eggs they want will they sit...even in the winter? If they don't s...I have no problem with it...I will let them sit in the spring. I have realized that some days they hang in there coop a lot of the day...but I don't think they are sitting....if so..then they are not being good moms...considering they get off of it a lot! Just thought I would share and get some insight about it!

Also some pics of my ducks...and dog...cuz I have not updated in a while(these pics where from this morning)

View attachment 1645717 View attachment 1645718 View attachment 1645719 View attachment 1645720

Eating cat food:
View attachment 1645721

Jessie looks so so sad...but when I told her she could get some cat food she jumped up!
View attachment 1645722
I'd collect and toss them in the garbage. Definitely too cold to still be viable anyways. Start collecting eggs daily. Wait till spring.

View attachment 1645713

View attachment 1645717 View attachment 1645718 View attachment 1645719 View attachment 1645720

Eating cat food:
View attachment 1645721

View attachment 1645722
Jeffrey is so handsome! :love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom