Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have the man’s phone number. I checked all the chicken pens at the park. They weren’t there. He did say that the owner would come by and take some chickens to live out their lives on his large property. I hope he took them.
Oh then that's probably where they are. I'm sure they were very pretty too..:frow

@gokittygo
Lady contacted me about breeding Bunny Boy again. I will probably in May. This is the lop Buck I’ll use if I do..isn’t he cute...:bun
E0E11DA3-FC74-4FEB-9731-5781022AAA1D.jpeg

My friend is coming today, but she's running a bit late. Things are fine here. Getting warmer every day.

Shannon I sure would hate having a limit on poultry. :hmm I've been wondering how your horse and pony have been doing? My old donkey made it through the winter with the extra rations. She should be fine on grass once it grows.

I have decided not to breed my bunnies. Everyone is currently ramped up with hormones and acting squirrelly. I've decided if I want more I will go to the swap meets and come home with one or two instead of a whole litter. :)

Thanks for the shout out Shannon. Sorry I haven't been on much. Countdown to a surgery is always stressful for me. I gotta make sure I get everything straight before.
Your welcome Lisa..Your my bestie. I better start sending you uplifting quotes again..:gig
My Horses are great except Teddy is way too fat..:barnie
My Husband insists on feeding him too much.
Bunny Boy will be bred but the lady will take back all Bunnies once weaned. I just get to raise them..:bun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom