Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting him fixed properly should make him into a nice little goat again. It might be better than trying to introduce another female in.
Hello Lisa. I just got off the phone with the Vet. They explained Ozzys behaviour to me. Told me that I should bring him in at 8 months. He is only 6 months and still a baby really. They will check him over then. He might have hormones that need to slow down. He could still smell like a Buck but not as strong. That should stop with age if he was castrated properly.
All the behaviour he is displaying is actually normal for some wethers. 😕..Of course I got a horny kid. Something about his adrenal gland was mentioned but now I'm a bit confused because they talked in Vet terms.
Oh well I know he isn't broken anyways.. :clap :woot

Hello Lisa. I just got off the phone with the Vet. They explained Ozzys behaviour to me. Told me that I should bring him in at 8 months. He is only 6 months and still a baby really. They will check him over then. He might have hormones that need to slow down. He could still smell like a Buck but not as strong. That should stop with age if he was castrated properly.
All the behaviour he is displaying is actually normal for some wethers. 😕..Of course I got a horny kid. Something about his adrenal gland was mentioned but now I'm a bit confused because they talked in Vet terms.
Oh well I know he isn't broken anyways.. :clap :woot
Seems like Ozzy will be staying after all! :ya

It's going to be great today so my Ducks, chickens and the kids get to go outside this afternoon..👍
I bet they all will be so happy! :wee
You must be so happy to have some warmer weather.
I got 4 new orchids all from clearance so the flowers were spent, but the plant should rebloom in a few months.
Also today is the first day of classes for me and I’m taking a laboratory animal management class that’s hands on so it should be fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom