Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took around 20 photos... and these 2 might be post worthy...:th
IMG_9063.JPG
IMG_9071.JPG

They all desperately need bathes. :th Started filling up tubs to do that the other day, then realized I can't do that when it's -20* Fahrenheit out. :he
My muscovy keep taking their baths, if I don't provide the rubber tub they climb in the water buckets. Can't stop them, and they don't seem to notice it's cold outside.

So Cold here..Brrrrr, -32C
It's getting colder here tonight..Yikes :th-40C. I hope they are wrong?..:idunno
Going to move the other Ducks into the Garage for the night.
Today is my Dinner and I'm not sure who is going to come when it's so cold? :confused:

There is an end in sight though. Monday it's supposed to be -7C..Yippee! :wee:ya :th

My muscovy keep taking their baths, if I don't provide the rubber tub they climb in the water buckets. Can't stop them, and they don't seem to notice it's cold outside.
I have to cover half of their heated water buckets with scrap wood to keep mine from climbing in. They still manage to bathe in them

Last edited:
It's only 6:20am and a friend just text me..She has no heat to her Coop we are in brutal cold weather. She made a warm mash last night for her Birds..She says its like it is frozen in their Crops? Is it possible?..
Impacted crop due to eating so much ?
@Folly's place @oldhenlikesdogs
@WVduckchick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom