Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
C3646FD1-8DE5-4A14-ACD1-0BBD88D76695.jpeg
EEF28685-0B53-4810-9E82-9646EDF7BDF2.jpeg
Was a beautiful day today! :wee

Good morning folks :frow

Shannon, what beautiful fall colors. Well, the weather dorks lied yesterday... Said the high would be 27C... High was actually 40C. Made the afternoon work a real pain.

Here are the babies with their first day on grass... It's amazing how much bigger the RIWs are compared to the BH.
View attachment 1914565 View attachment 1914566 View attachment 1914567 View attachment 1914568 View attachment 1914569 View attachment 1914570
Awesome Bob. They sure looked busy and happy outside.:jumpy..How you people can handle that type of heat is amazing :eek:..It was 22C here yesterday :thumbsup

That's great news Shannon... Well the 500 pound Cast Iron tub is here and on my trailer. I'm sure it was a sight to see with DW and I getting it out of the bed and onto the trailer by our selves. Took five of us to load it into the truck. The teenagers have been moved to their new house. All that's left is mowing and moving shelters, then put the babies in their new house.

So cute :love
I bet that was heavy yesterday..:th
Hopefully you don't wake up in two days so sore you can't move..:fl

Last evening I was going outside to watch the chickens forage and Bentley snuck out the door with me. :eek: He just stood their looking at the chickens so I quickly got some Cheerios and called him over. The chickens didn’t seem to be bothered by him being there so I let him stay outside. I called him over, had him sit down, & gave him a cheerio. He was outside with me and the chickens for a good 15 minutes and not once did he chase them. :woot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom