Calling All Rabbit Nutters

I get a bigger litter box too or at least get another one of the exact ones you have and put it right next to it.

And then I would move that hay basket so it was sitting in between both of the litter boxes up a tiny bit higher too.
And put a smaller bowl of pellets in the litter box.
Ok thanks for the tips!! I took the pellets out this morning after seeing how much they pooped in the bowl of pellets 😒. I put some pellets in the hay feeder. And I’ll remove the hay that’s on the litter. I thought it might encourage them to go in there but it hasn’t helped. We are spending some time outside!

3C67BEC8-61FC-4978-B832-A73B0DB5F22B.jpeg
E014FE7C-BC93-464C-B51F-B929CA69A692.jpeg
AFC6BC4F-E22D-4353-A273-90951FC545EF.jpeg
416028B9-96B1-46D5-92AE-984B844648A8.jpeg

These eyes get me!!! Melting

Ok thanks for the tips!! I took the pellets out this morning after seeing how much they pooped in the bowl of pellets 😒. I put some pellets in the hay feeder. And I’ll remove the hay that’s on the litter. I thought it might encourage them to go in there but it hasn’t helped. We are spending some time outside!

View attachment 3133429View attachment 3133432View attachment 3133435View attachment 3133434
If it were me and I were trying to litter train them I would keep them in a small area as to not confuse them for a while.

The baby buns have been moved inside. (Not for a reason I wanted them to be moved inside. As I posted on another thread, their mom passed away last night unexpectedly, completely devastating 😢). I’m hoping this set up will work until I can make sure they are ok from having to be weaned so early (they are 4 weeks old). We will try to bottle feed them later tonight. Any tips for early weaning, please share. They are eating pellets and hay at least!

View attachment 3132619View attachment 3132620
I do not need a rabbit. I do not need a rabbit. I do not need a rabbit. I do not need a rabbit.
Oh My God Reaction GIF by CBC

View attachment 3133429View attachment 3133432View attachment 3133435View attachment 3133434
OMG they are really cute! I want to boop them and play with their ears. The Chocolate one is my fave. Hims should be called Cadbury.

Now, I must be strong.
No Thanks Eww GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

If my craigslist shows up with dummies that look like these.
There is zero doubt that I would be in trouble.
I might not even care if they are animal hoarders.

I do not need a rabbit. I do not need a rabbit. I do not need a rabbit. I do not need a rabbit.
Oh My God Reaction GIF by CBC

OMG they are really cute! I want to boop them and play with their ears. The Chocolate one is my fave. Hims should be called Cadbury.

Now, I must be strong.
No Thanks Eww GIF by Awkward Daytime TV
Can you see if someone has dumb baby lops in your area? We can get twins and meet half way for the deal.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom