Calling all teenagers

It was, we have 10 farm cats, so it would have been one of them.
They never eat rats, just kill them and leave them lying around; on the other hand, mice are apparently delicious!
Yep! My cat lovesssss mice! She caught one a few weeks ago; she started playing with it and then she ate it head to tail! I think rats sometimes attack cats though.

Yep! My cat lovesssss mice! She caught one a few weeks ago; she started playing with it and then she ate it head to tail! I think rats sometimes attack cats though.
I always think it must be because rats eat such nasty things, (car wiring, and soap spring to mind) that they taste bad.
Mice eat more seeds and things.
Our cats are directly related to feral cats, that have been living in the wild for many generations, so rats don't faze them.
I have never found a rat bite on them, either.
Its been around one rat a week, lately.

I always think it must be because rats eat such nasty things, (car wiring, and soap spring to mind) that they taste bad.
Mice eat more seeds and things.
Our cats are directly related to feral cats, that have been living in the wild for many generations, so rats don't faze them.
I have never found a rat bite on them, either.
Its been around one rat a week, lately.
Yes that must be why. They also seem less appetizing and dirtier not to mention :sick . My cat used to be wild with her family of 7 other cats. They started eating my neighbors doves so we had to take them to another farm. I tamed her and now she is soooo sweet. She's probably softened a bit, lol! 😂

Her knees are crazy flexible, she’s twisting and turning them so much 😭
My knees would just go:
GIF by VPRO

Back
Top Bottom