calling any one from missouri

13,000 !!!!!!!:wee
Is it still page 1300?
YES!!!!!!!!!! This should be officially recognized as a BYC notable event....

happy-4th.gif

Last edited:
Oh, mine was a blast! Our neighbors put on the best Fireworks show that went on for an hour and a half. My kids loved it. I'm so glad!
We were also surrounded by neighbors that had seeming bought out the entire fireworks stand in our little town. We just by a few sparklers and the like then watch the show each year! Enjoyed family, hotdogs/brats, homemade pies and ice cream. Now my husband and I get to enjoy a few days alone as all three of our daughters went home with Grandma and Grandpa to visit and be spoiled!

20200704_140616.jpg
My homely little pies. Tasted good even though I'm terrible at getting my crust to crimp correctly at all. Forgot to get a picture of the finished product. Also reduced the apple pie juices to a yummy apple juicy syrup to pour on top of the apples. Remembered that after I'd put the top pastry on.🤦‍♀️ 20200704_140528.jpg

We were also surrounded by neighbors that had seeming bought out the entire fireworks stand in our little town. We just by a few sparklers and the like then watch the show each year! Enjoyed family, hotdogs/brats, homemade pies and ice cream. Now my husband and I get to enjoy a few days alone as all three of our daughters went home with Grandma and Grandpa to visit and be spoiled!

View attachment 2229191
My homely little pies. Tasted good even though I'm terrible at getting my crust to crimp correctly at all. Forgot to get a picture of the finished product. Also reduced the apple pie juices to a yummy apple juicy syrup to pour on top of the apples. Remembered that after I'd put the top pastry on.🤦‍♀️View attachment 2229192
Nice looking pies, @Noobie39417 !

Back
Top Bottom