calling any one from missouri

It's good to find others close to us. I've been reading this thread for a while but mostly see folks from northern MO or down around the Springfield area.

Quote:
Ducks are great. So entertaining and quirky little things. We love them!

If you grew up in LS I bet we know some of the same people. LS is the "little big town" after all. We are working on getting some land out in P Hill closer to my family. I want more chicks and ducks, (and cows and sheep and goats....) And.. (fill in the blank), and some... (fill in the blank.)

Plus this city is getting too big for my taste. Tired of people selling me stuff at the door, everyday. EVERY DAY. I'm a stay at home mom so I get a LOT of knocks.

we sold 10 doz. eggs today ....
celebrate.gif

I am looking to start with some meat rabbits. Anyone in central MO that has any? I have waited to late for the swaps and sales. I think I want to try to get reds or fawns so I don't have to fool with dyeing fur. I'm not really a furrier, but I will try to use it. Seems so wasteful to just toss what you can't eat. I really wanted American Chinchilla, but I can't seem to find any for sale.

Back
Top Bottom