Calls and Cayugas 2020

Hmm. Well I don't have a liliac drake so that is strange.
I have chocolate bibb, blue bibb, 2 blue fawn. But both of those blue fawn I think we established must be carrying chocolate. One is Duck the first drake. The other is Ralphie dux his offspring. Ralphie is the one that looks blue fawn except he has a brown head.
No, my head is not brown, it might be a tad bluish, but that’s only when some one is squeezing my neck!!

Hmm. Well I don't have a liliac drake so that is strange.
I have chocolate bibb, blue bibb, 2 blue fawn. But both of those blue fawn I think we established must be carrying chocolate. One is Duck the first drake. The other is Ralphie dux his offspring. Ralphie is the one that looks blue fawn except he has a brown head.

Oh, so the hen is the lilac? I misread, lol. In that case, I'm gonna guess dad was one of the blue fawns carrying chocolate, or the blue bib if he might be carrying chocolate.

Oh, so the hen is the lilac? I misread, lol. In that case, I'm gonna guess dad was one of the blue fawns carrying chocolate, or the blue bib if he might be carrying chocolate.
I am starting to think all my drakes carry it. It would be interesting to set up breeding pens to find out. But I'm just not set up for that here.

Back
Top Bottom