My ancona duck just got stung by a bee last week. She couldn't walk on it that day much. We removed the stinger less than an hour after it happened once we realized what was causing her sudden lameness. We put some disinfectant on it. The next day she was back to her normal self. Just today she hasn't been as active and has been sitting down more often and limping when she walks. It seems it's the same foot that's bothering her. This is the first time any of my ducks have been stung. Can it cause a systemic infection? I'm not sure why she'd be limping if it wasn't tied to getting stung. Any thoughts would be very much appreciated!