Can Anyone Help Me?

Well, it says no wild or exotic animals, no farm animals, and no constrictor reptiles.
th.gif

Quote:
How about 42 bit bulls?!!? And you can leaved them tied up outside at night. Your neighbors would LOVE that.
wink.png

No, too small. I'm thinking Great Danes or bigger. Mean ones too

wink.png
lau.gif

Quote:
How about 42 bit bulls?!!? And you can leaved them tied up outside at night. Your neighbors would LOVE that.
wink.png

No, too small. I'm thinking Great Danes or bigger. Mean ones too

wink.png
lau.gif

You have jack russels it looks like? or rat terrior? My neighbor has like 8 of them... she's leaves them outside...

3 of my neighbors told me they would trade all those barking dogs to let me have 20 roosters if they could! LOL

The Jack Russell in the picture is dead. One month ago May 7th.

But, The white spot behind her is my other Jack Russell, he's a great dog.
love.gif

cute fuzzies... now you just need to win to get those feathered butts in the yard!

i'm sure you already know what kind of hens you'll get when you can... and I have my fingers crossed you can.

what do you want!?

I might know if it doesn't pass tommorrow. But, I don't know when I will know if it does pass.

Tomorrow, they are supposed to either force a vote (probably a no vote), or table (put on hold) the ordinance. I hope neither happens, and the legislation continues on track.

At this point I have done about all I can, I just have to hope for the best now.

Back
Top Bottom