Can anyone tell where I can get niacin for my 5 week old duckling

willl

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 21, 2013
Where can I get some niacin for my 5 week old duckling

Last edited:
I would get starter crumble for ducklings, or for chicks if you can't find duckling feed, and moisten the crumbles. It has lots of vitamins and things in it that help a duckling grow strong.

And I would keep her somewhere safe, with fresh water and clean bedding.

this is my duckling

this is my duckling
Aww her leg needs to be fixed soon to keep it from fusing that way, and Amiga gave good advise I hope she can have her operation soon. and please don't take her out where she has no chance of getting away from a predator, She depends on you for her safety and protection.

She is 100% spoilt little duckling, 100% safe she will just not eat the starter crumbs or the chick crumbs wet or dry, just need to no what I can give her so she gets all her vitamins, because she is fussy, and to be honest we call my ducks house the ducks palace, I love my ducks

She is 100% spoilt little duckling, 100% safe she will just not eat the starter crumbs or the chick crumbs wet or dry, just need to no what I can give her so she gets all her vitamins, because she is fussy, and to be honest we call my ducks house the ducks palace, I love my ducks
take the bread and starter, crumble some bread into it, add some warm water mix up real good. even add some vitamins to the mix. does she like green peas? if so you could mash some of them up in the mix too.

Hi not sure if she likes green peas (what ones should I get) and what vitamins can I get her thanks

Hi not sure if she likes green peas (what ones should I get) and what vitamins can I get her thanks
you know the lil round green English peas they can be in frozen section of grocery store or canned without salt. and any good poultry vitamin will work, most feed stores carry them. also she might eat some whole canned corn again without salt. not a lot but mixed into her feed to get her to start eating. I'd mashed the veggies up into her feed so she is getting feed to and not picking out the veggies.

Back
Top Bottom