Can dreams ever come true?

Selling baked goods could be an option. My daughter was raising money for the animal shelter one year and made cat toys out of scrap clothing. Cut them into strips and created them the same way as you would a friendship bracelet. The materials were free and they sold wonderfully . She also made dog blankets out of fleece which was just two squares of fleece cut at the end and tied into knots. Your dream will come true though it seems far away. It may or may not take a long time but it will come. But in the meanwhile it is great that you’re looking through BYC to learn as much as you can

You have my PM Gracie :) We can keep in touch. I can dig around and see what we have. If you want birds for breeding, I have Mille Fleur D'Uccles. I'll probably have extra day olds later in the summer.

But before all else, build the coop. We need to be sure whatever birds you get will be safe :)
Alrighty and thank you:)

Still waiting for the day I get to bring home a box of peepers :) this isn’t mine, it’s just a silky I found on google searche.

Attachments

• 99E9FF51-D06A-43A2-BD40-6E30E856CCB6.jpeg
    99E9FF51-D06A-43A2-BD40-6E30E856CCB6.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom