Can dreams ever come true?

If they get hurt or sick and they said they’ll pay for food for them and medical supplies for the chickens, just not the coop, or feeders or waters and all that
That's really wonderful! Just be sure they have the kit ready before the chicks arrive. You may need to use it right away and not have time to make an immediate feed store run.

That's a good idea. I know it might be a bit daunting to meet someone online who you intend to then meet in person, but if you let them know that your parents will be home, and ask them to come directly to your house to help build, that should weed out anyone who's up to no good. Not that you're likely to meet a creep on a chicken forum, but it's the best thing to do when meeting someone from online, when you're a minor- either invite them to a very public place, or to your home, with at least one trusted adult present.

That's a good idea. I know it might be a bit daunting to meet someone online who you intend to then meet in person, but if you let them know that your parents will be home, and ask them to come directly to your house to help build, that should weed out anyone who's up to no good. Not that you're likely to meet a creep on a chicken forum, but it's the best thing to do when meeting someone from online, when you're a minor- either invite them to a very public place, or to your home, with at least one trusted adult present.
Yeah, my foster mom tells me to be careful of strangers

I'm kind of late and new here but I couldn't stop thinking about this... first of all, I second the person who said Craigslist is your best friend! I have actually seen some free coops on there, you just have to pick them up. Also building supplies if there aren't coops, sometimes free feeders and waterers, etc. Also: never give up! It's amazing that you have held onto this dream, and keep holding on! Chickens are awesome and they're worth it, and I promise you will get some eventually if you keep wanting it. You can make your dreams come true! :D

I'm kind of late and new here but I couldn't stop thinking about this... first of all, I second the person who said Craigslist is your best friend! I have actually seen some free coops on there, you just have to pick them up. Also building supplies if there aren't coops, sometimes free feeders and waterers, etc. Also: never give up! It's amazing that you have held onto this dream, and keep holding on! Chickens are awesome and they're worth it, and I promise you will get some eventually if you keep wanting it. You can make your dreams come true! :D
Yeah, the problem with picking some things up is my foster parents won’t take me to pick them up, but I looked and saw some I would love to own but can’t go get them

Back
Top Bottom