Can everyone please take a deep breath??? Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleChicken

Rest in Peace 1970-2018
12 Years
Apr 6, 2007
Iceland
Wow.. There have been a lot of locked posts and hurt feelings lately.
I'm not sure what is going on but I've been a member long enough to
know this comes in cycles.

Let's just all back up for a second before we start bailing out on BYC.

Please. We are friends here.

pop.gif

caf.gif

This is too much, reminds me of high school,
big_smile.png

I'm staying!

Yup, comes in cycles. Has been that way for years... even way before I owned the site.

It is unfortunate, but it happens. What's interesting is that just 3 days ago a bunch of members were posting about this being the best forum / site ever ...

Hopefully everyone, even those with hurt feelings, will be able to step back, relax and come back to enjoy the family of friends.

You're such a good owner/admin.......I work on computers and deal with (nerds) all day! This site and the chickens are a wonderful escape!!!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
That's too bad. I know I have learned so much on this site. One day I decided I wanted chickens so I googled chickens and this is what I came up with. I read for a month before even choosing the breed. I was pretty confident on what I learned when my chicks finally arrived. It's a good forum!

That's how I found this site, by googling it....I was a lurker for two months before I joined. I could've been a senior member by now, ha ha! I read every single thread for a week straight before I ordered my chickens! I had them in the brooder for three weeks, and after lurking every single day, I thought.....oh crap, I'm addicted now I might as well join!!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Yes, I agree.

I came on to find out about a waterer today and holy cow...

I think we need to take a deep breath...go check out Feathersite for a while, have a cup of coffee or go snuggle your chickies for a while.
hugs.gif

I love BYC...arguments and all. I'm definitely staying, overall I find BYC friendly and informative.

The arguments in here are nothing compared to some of my Myspace groups..
be a meat-eater and a chicken keeper and try having a civil debate with a bunch of AR fanatics...now that is fun
roll.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
It is just a few that have their feathered ruffled. This forum is WAY better then any other I have been on.

I do not know why people have to fight in the forum though. They really should take it to private emailing instead of wasting space here and involving everyone else.

I just read that ............... "That's too bad"........no it's awesome for me anyway! I like having a safe place to come and talk about chickens, and family, and kids, and dogs, and peacocks, and soap, and Football, and more chickens, and brooders, and poop, and eggs, and fencing, and etc etc eetc etc.....
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom