Can I borrow your incubator?- Oregon

yuckyuck.gif

Exactly, couldn't you see it on one of those crime dramas... <deep serious voice> "This goes much deeper than just chickens" <dramatic pause> "this involves" <deep breath> "...incubation..."

Oh yeah, so my story should read

"So this guy from online is letting me borrow his incubator if I hatch some chicks for him. And this lady from eugene is bringing me eggs from some farmer near her and bringing the guy from salem some chickens, and he's bringing the incubator, and we are all meeting next to the freeway, behind the a&w rootbeer stand, where the guy usually trades goats."
lau.gif
I couldn't even make this stuff up. I love it.

wee.gif

I think you three are going to have too much fun at that meeting and will need supervising. Maybe I should drive up to make sure no one gets killed/ or dies laughing! I don't have any chickens, eggs or goats to bring. How about my Great Danes? Then you could add to your story "...and some dumb broad from Arizona is gonna drive aaaallllll the waayy up here...."

Ohhh I have a therapy dog too!!! TDinc!
whoohooo!!! I was taught by Wendy at this place called Shillings in Eugene, but she also has a gig in Corvallis too. maybe you know her. LOL!

Yep yep yep.......its gonna be great. Now I am gonna have to figue out how to load the chickens for John and the eggs and incubator into the truck without anything blowing away. LOL!
PS. Don't worry John, I will keep your buffs and BR safe, they will just feel kinda windy....
lol.png

This is gonna be fun! Anyone else wanna come?
wee.gif

Quote:
Hey Now!!! Wait just a minute here!!!
big_smile.png

I think I am the one that needs protection
barnie.gif

I'm a guy meeting two women (could be crazy at that)
ep.gif

behind a building, who are going to be talkin about chicks and
eggs
lau.gif

Think I will bring along a lawyer!
tongue.png
clap.gif

John
old.gif

JUST GREAT!!!! Now there is a LAWYER in the mix!!! I think the chickens need a pre-nup and the eggs should have custody and visitation guidelines set. Or maybe the eggs qualify under the surrogate incubation perameters? WOW! This could get deep....

Back
Top Bottom