Thank goodness I was thinking you were going to go and drop him off where you found him. Whew!! Do you plan on keeping the duckling? if so I'd try and find it a buddy. They real like the company of their own.

I would keep him if I could :/ But I'm moving to another university in Cali, and you can't have pets, otherwise I'd have taken him with me.No the backyard is quite open, the only place he could hide is under the shed, but then again the neighbours on both sides have cats...

.... Sooo... I take a muscovy from a ake with like 50 muscovies, its basically a muscovy exclusive lake.... then I put it back adn it's illegal..... makes sense
I know it doesn't make sense, but that's the way it is. :idunno Call wildlife rescue and ask them if they can refer you to someone that will take him.

Some kids I know found an abandoned duck-egg nest and incubated the 3 eggs. One of them hatched. The little fella' had no friends and peeped incessantly (like yours), so I gave him one of my chicks as a buddy. They are still great friends, but we'll have to decide what to do with them soon... The duck is a couple months old now.

Back
Top Bottom