Can someone Help me with what Breed Coach is?? Please.

Paaz1120

Chirping
9 Years
May 15, 2010
Mesa, AZ
I am having a terrible time trying to figure out what Breed Coach is. . . We got him a the feed store about 4 months ago.
He just now started to look decient. His feathering on his Back took forever to grow, and he really looked bad because of the feathering.
He has now bloomed into a beautiful Rooster.

He has bright yellow skin, Feathering down his legs, and he is a bantam.
Can Anyone help? I know he may just be a mutt with NO name but I thought I would try.
smile.png

57599_coach_side.jpg

I hope this works. Not sure how to post a picture.

Looks like a very poorly typed Mottled Cochin. Maybe he'll be lucky and wind up being a mottled D'Uccle?

He's lacking the heavier leg feathering of the Cochin, yet completely lacks the beard of a D'Uccle. He's also lacking the white skin of the D'Uccle, so I'm going to go with a poor example of Mottled Cochin.

Thank you soo much!! Like i said we got him at the feed store just for fun and we love him!
They had him as being a Cochin but I havent seen it. lol
But I love his coloring! He is a really sweet and quiet Rooster. A perfect Gentleman who is in Love with Our EE Hen.

I also have another chicken I need the breed for if you guys are up for it.
smile.png

We also got her at the feed store. She is All white with Really light colored legs.
Feathering down her legs and feet, Lots of feathers! She likes to talk. She is TINY!! Hense her name BUG!!

57599_bug.jpg

I think she is a Booted Bantam (is that a specific breed?)

Many Thanks!!

REALLY!! Thats AWESOME!! Thats what I thought but I wasnt sure if they came in White Commonly.
Plus she came from the Feed Store. She is a very pretty little bird, Plus she looks after our Silkie with eye issues.

Thank You SOO MUCH!!

Self Blue or Splash d' Uccle..

Porcelain would have "spots" .

Chris

Last edited:
Bug is TOTALLY white. NO ticking or spots.
So would she still be a splash or self blue?

That is Great! I Love D'uccles.

Back
Top Bottom