Can stress kill chickens

~And misinformation is worse than no information at all.~

At my age I've learned that statements that are so general that they could apply to any topic whatsoever can appear to be profound to some people, but they don't really say anything at all, which of course, is the power of such statements. We all can immediately think of a situation where it could very well be true.

However, without context, such seemingly wise truisms are pretty lackluster.

I may not know what a necropsy of my Brahma would say, but I know what devaluing looks like. For your information, I worked in the medical field for 14 years, and the demand for a "diagnosis" from people on this board, a standard, before anyone can share an experience and an opinion, is pony poo-poo. And it is overbearing. And judging other people's posts as "misinformation" is devaluing.

And we can keep right on talking about our "problems," the problems the pony has about "misinformation," which I don't think is my problem, and my problem with that person trying to make me their problem. If you want to.

Last edited:
I just want to say y'all are amazing! No one shares my passion I have developed for chickens! I found my people!
YEP, here are us chicken nuts. I have not had chickens for 20 years, just "house pet parrots", but I take credit for spreading the chicken virus to 3 children, who have all had chickens at one time or another. Sometimes, parents do pass insanity to their children, instead of the children giving it to us!

Back
Top Bottom