Can they eat Bologna?

Quote:
*sigh* yes, that is all i am to them... freedom from the run (letting them out in the yard) and food.... I figured they'd live, just wanted to make sure they'd not get sick.... like throw up sick....
sickbyc.gif

LOL.. yes.. were just big pieces of meat to them...
If we stop bringing them treats...we're next on the menu...
Give them the bologna and run...

Quote:
*sigh* yes, that is all i am to them... freedom from the run (letting them out in the yard) and food.... I figured they'd live, just wanted to make sure they'd not get sick.... like throw up sick....
sickbyc.gif

Yep its all about the meat.
I just gave mine a bunch of raw ground venison. I am training them to hunt their own deer...
wink.png

ON

I found out that chickens like pepperoni slices when I accidentally overthrew the dog yard with a bunch of slices of pepperoni. The chickens ran up to see what I was handing out, as usual, and chowed down on it. No complications from it that I could tell.
Lynn

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

is THAT why they were looking at me that way!!!!!!!!
hide.gif
This is the one thing i do not DARE feed them out of my hand....not if i don't want to KEEP my hand intact.

Quote:

Yep its all about the meat.
I just gave mine a bunch of raw ground venison. I am training them to hunt their own deer...
wink.png

ON

Wow... i just had the weirdest image from that!! LOL

What a chicken with a blaze orange hat, a rifle in one hand and a can of beer in the other....
lau.gif
gig.gif

Or
A stealthy pack of chickens moving through the woods, like a pack of Velociraptors....
ep.gif

Funny to think about...

ON

Quote:
The latter! that was it!!! this pack of chickens stalking through the woods!
lau.gif
sort of like Elmer Fudd!
63737_elmers1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom