Can we block staff members?

Thanks for the reply's. I love the way this site is. Not liking the auction situation but, I am learning how to use the site more and more everyday. There is more ways to advertise your poultry that I found on here. Like in your signature. I haven't attempted the auctions yet. But Since I can control who buys my stuff then I guess it is just like blocking them.

Thanks

I can see how this feature would be handy for those unable to hold their tongues...I only had one real event where it would have been useful...but those points are expired!!

lau.gif
tongue2.gif
gig.gif

YOU TOO!!!

I had no idea you could block anyone! I'm very computer illeterate, btw, lol! Are we being serious here, asking if we can block mods? I'm having a hard time reading the vibe on this thread. I can see blocking someone who annoys you, but unless they are trolling, sometimes they are just part of the thread, if that makes sense, at least for me. I guess if I find that someone in a thread annoys me, I just don't continue reading the thread, or I just skip over their posts. I don't know. I don't take part in the auctions, but I can see that being a valuable option. It doesn't violate any kind of "fairness" type clause or anything, does it? It sounds like sellers can sell to whom they choose anyway.

Are we being serious here, asking if we can block mods? I'm having a hard time reading the vibe on this thread. I can see blocking someone who annoys you, but unless they are trolling, sometimes they are just part of the thread, if that makes sense, at least for me. I guess if I find that someone in a thread annoys me, I just don't continue reading the thread, or I just skip over their posts. I don't know. I don't take part in the auctions, but I can see that being a valuable option. It doesn't violate any kind of "fairness" type clause or anything, does it? It sounds like sellers can sell to whom they choose anyway.

I can't speak to whether it was asked seriously, but -- no, you cannot block a mod. And yes, sellers can choose not to sell to someone.

Back
Top Bottom