Canada goose “stomp dance”??

KristieM75

Chirping
Jun 5, 2022
My 11 week old Canada goose just started this little cute stomp dance, I haven’t been able to catch it on video yet because I never know when he’s going to do it but he’s done it when he was playing in his water bowl one day, I thought he was about to get in it but he didn’t. Then the next day he did it again when he was in the bathtub as it was filling up playing with the running water, he did it again. Has anyone ever seen them just stomp a few times then stop? It’s absolutely adorable so he can stomp all he wants but just wondering if anyone else’s goose does this?

My 11 week old Canada goose just started this little cute stomp dance, I haven’t been able to catch it on video yet because I never know when he’s going to do it but he’s done it when he was playing in his water bowl one day, I thought he was about to get in it but he didn’t. Then the next day he did it again when he was in the bathtub as it was filling up playing with the running water, he did it again. Has anyone ever seen them just stomp a few times then stop? It’s absolutely adorable so he can stomp all he wants but just wondering if anyone else’s goose does this?
My beloved duckies will stomp all over my bed if I don’t feed them bugs at night😝 my spoiled princesses have my heart. I’ve also found that stomps are a sign of sexual frustration 😉 but not sure there’s much you can do about that

Back
Top Bottom