Canadians check in here....

Hi, I have been lurking on BYC for about three years now. I think I will finally introduce myself
smile.png
My name is Jessica and I live in Brantford. I don't have any chickens yet. Hopefully by fall. I have read everything I can get my hands on. I joined the Brant County Poultry, Pigeon & Pet Stock Association last week. I am super excited to learn more from the meetings. My dream is to move out of the city in the next year or so
yippiechickie.gif

Hi, I have been lurking on BYC for about three years now. I think I will finally introduce myself
smile.png
My name is Jessica and I live in Brantford. I don't have any chickens yet. Hopefully by fall. I have read everything I can get my hands on. I joined the Brant County Poultry, Pigeon & Pet Stock Association last week. I am super excited to learn more from the meetings. My dream is to move out of the city in the next year or so
yippiechickie.gif
Welcome
frow.gif

I'm not sure how to tag someone but I wanted to say hi to Shesinthebarn! I remember you saying you were on here too
frow.gif
@Shesinthebarn Just the @ symbol and the name
thumbsup.gif

Hi,

I live in northern California. There are some chickens in Red Deer, Alberta, that I would like to purchase. I need transport for them across the border. We know the regulations and are willing to do what is necessary. If any of you are along that route, have plans to come this way, and are willing to help transport, please contact me. Please share this message with anyone who might help.
Thank you!

Kim [email protected]

I have 7 chickens that are a year old raised together as day olds. Three barred rocks and four RIR's. I would like to add a few australorps around the same age. Will this be impossible? I only have one coop. I could make a quarantined area with chicken wire and a temporary shelter but is it ok for them to be that close to each other?

Back
Top Bottom