Canadians check in here....

@pgidley will do! Next spring will probably be when I start hatching projects for these guys which hopefully will line up for you too. :) Depending on what I wind up with gender wise, anyways. Hoping for 2 pairs or a trio to keep, will sell the extra(s). Might start a bantam project pen too, hard to say. I’m really liking the sebrights so... haha.

Hey, just checking in. I joined the BYC website less than an hour ago and got six chicks yesterday. I read a TON of articles and watched about a million videos about caring for chicks and chickens over the past six years. My husband finally let me buy some after six years of nagging. We live in Norfolk County, Ontario.

Hi to all of the new people! Welcome to BYC!

@AAcres : My neighbour may be able to help you out, but postage may be pricey, as we're in Alberta. Also, a lot of people are having problems with Canada Post right now, because of Covid. A lot of things that are being sent Express are taking several weeks to get to the recipient. Anyhooo... here's his website: www.duckopolis.com

Hi all!! South eastern Manitoban here!! Looking for other Instagram pages to follow and see what everyone around me has!
@Black_art_creations
20200602_185555.jpg

See? Now that's the kind of pretty spunky chickens I need in my flock! Anyone in the simcoe range of ontario interested in parting with some pretty pullets or hens... I love my red sexlinks, I do, their laying is as reliable as the sun coming up, but this covid thing has made it IMPOSSIBLE for me to track down most of my dream flock this year!

Back
Top Bottom