Canker treatments

Pics
I have been treating them with ACV and the fish zole stuff. You're making it seem like I've been doing nothing but I have been researching and helping them my butt off trying to help these chickens.

That is what I'm trying to do. I'm in Canada and I want to get medicine locally. Like I said in the post above I haven't just been fiddling around with this and that.
Isn’t it true that canker can rapidly become resistant to metronidazole/fishzole? I know this thread is old but I’m dealing with my first canker ordeal as well ,treating with metronidazole and wondering if I should get an additional zole product just in case the metronidazole doesn’t work the next time?

Isn’t it true that canker can rapidly become resistant to metronidazole/fishzole? I know this thread is old but I’m dealing with my first canker ordeal as well ,treating with metronidazole and wondering if I should get an additional zole product just in case the metronidazole doesn’t work the next time?
Just trying to make sure I’m understanding how this lovely protozoan evil works! As of now the metro is working but should I get acidified copper sulfate just to keep on hand for future flares??

Back
Top Bottom