1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

can't log on anymore

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by mryjne183, Mar 14, 2008.

1. mryjne183

mryjne183 New Egg

Mar 14, 2008
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here is my problem: Last week I cleared the cookies out of my computer and now find I can't get on the BYC page anymore. Right now I am in under my daughters name (I am Treeclimber). I tried to get on with my old pass word and could not get on. I tried to get another password and that did not work either. Any help I can get to get back on the BYC would be greatly appreciated.

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

PM a staff member with your username and they will reset your password and email you a new password to your registered email address. If you can't get in with that from your computer then we'll try the next step.

3. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    I had the same problem and contacted the support people at BYC. Try as I might it just would not work for a few days until I deleted all my cookies and then I asked for a new password. It then finally worked.

Hope this helps. I was off the forum for three days and it stunk.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by