Car vs Rooster!!! Can he be saved???

Holy crap! I got home this afternoon from running errands to find Lucky and his basket had fallen off of the table!
ep.gif
He's ok, it did scare the poo out of him and almost me, but lesson learned, put his basket on the floor if I leave the house....

He's got a ton more energy and has tried hopping around in his basket but most of the time he will stand strong on his good leg while watching out the window while in his basket...and when I let him out onto the floor, if he's bored with spot he's in he gets up and hops on over to a new one. lol

Been eating like a champ too, had his entire egg this morning, and 2 slices of the 12 grain bread/medicated water mixture which ended up being almost 1/2 quart of water again!
wee.gif

I thank you for all of your kind words again and will keep you posted on how he's doing...going to try to get some more updated pictures...I think I'm going to take the "leg warmers" off and see if the oil and ointment treatment works on his legs at all
fl.gif

Quote:
Ummm - personal favor? Unless it's bad news, please don't start a 'Lucky Update' post with 'Holy crap' - I thought something really bad had happened to Lucky and it scared the youknowwhat out of me!!!
lol.png

But seriously, that's great news, except for the basket on the floor part. I'm so glad he's doing so well and can't wait to see pix. You're an awesome rooster mom, and I love the Rocky Updates!

WOOHOO!!!! did you say more pics of LUcky???? So glad he is doing so well he sure is proving to be a real survivor.
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom