Car vs Rooster!!! Can he be saved???

goldies99

Songster
8 Years
Jul 22, 2011
he is beautiful!!!...what a great job you did with him!.....he is a LUCKY boy!!!

hmmcc123

Songster
8 Years
Apr 27, 2011
University Place, WA
picture of the babies were on Pg 61 I think.

They are so cute!

Congrats! Lucky!!!!
Thanks GoldenSparrow! After I wrote the post I realized I wasn't very clear and too lazy to edit my post.
I saw the baby pictures but I want to see how they have grow!
Wouldn't it be great if he has a Lucky Jr. that looks just like him!?

Suzierd

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 8, 2011
Oregon
I just read thru this whole thread wow! What a amazing wonderful story! I loved it, how wonderful to have such a great recovery. To many times I read stories that don't end well. This has truly been a joy to read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. It is really awesome to know there are people in the world that have such a wonderful caring heart, so many would have drove right by. Thank you for saving Lucky we really need more people like you around. Can't wait to see those baby's grow. I hope one looks just like Lucky he's such a beautiful bird. :)

wholewheatchicken

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
Lebanon, Ohio
Lucky is stunning! I love his tail feathers. I would love to see new pics of his offspring also.....
Congragulations. All the loving effort you put into saving Lucky's life really shows.

OrphanNanny

Songster
9 Years
May 12, 2010
Wausau, Wisconsin
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I'll get some shots of his babies up tomorrow, I promise! :) There's 5 for sure that are his, white feathered with an occasional black smudge...one young roo, no color on his wings...YET and two little girls whose mothers were Turkens so they're white with little smudges here and there too! I'll get some good shots in the morning and by tomorrow night they'll be posted :)

Top Bottom