Car vs Rooster!!! Can he be saved???

Lucky's looking good!
big_smile.png

picture of the babies were on Pg 61 I think.

They are so cute!

Congrats! Lucky!!!!
Thanks GoldenSparrow! After I wrote the post I realized I wasn't very clear and too lazy to edit my post.
hide.gif
I saw the baby pictures but I want to see how they have grow!
jumpy.gif
Wouldn't it be great if he has a Lucky Jr. that looks just like him!?

I just read thru this whole thread wow! What a amazing wonderful story! I loved it, how wonderful to have such a great recovery. To many times I read stories that don't end well. This has truly been a joy to read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. It is really awesome to know there are people in the world that have such a wonderful caring heart, so many would have drove right by. Thank you for saving Lucky we really need more people like you around. Can't wait to see those baby's grow. I hope one looks just like Lucky he's such a beautiful bird. :)

Lucky is stunning! I love his tail feathers. I would love to see new pics of his offspring also.....
Congragulations. All the loving effort you put into saving Lucky's life really shows.

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I'll get some shots of his babies up tomorrow, I promise! :) There's 5 for sure that are his, white feathered with an occasional black smudge...one young roo, no color on his wings...YET and two little girls whose mothers were Turkens so they're white with little smudges here and there too! I'll get some good shots in the morning and by tomorrow night they'll be posted :)

Back
Top Bottom