CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK FALL 2012

About half of my birds are pre-sold but I still have some to sell.
Here is a pair that I am selling. They are from my Mille Fleur bantam Cochin project. The pullet was laying but is now in molt. The cockeral is only a few months old and has yet to fill out well. The pair is $25.

I don't have the money to pre-pay, but I'd love to get this!

Answered your PM.
I may have others there for sale, too that I just haven't taken photos of yet. I have 4 nice boys that I am trying to decide on whom to keep because I really only need one. Then I have to find a mate for each one.

Not sure if I showed a photo of this pair for sale yet. Right now they are living with the Muscovy ducks. She is laying and they are both this year's hatch.

Pictures of some of the available birds:
Black Orpington cockerel, 3 months old, going to be massive (Picture of his father)

Self Blue/ Lavender Modern Game Pair, should start to lay soon

2- Lavender "Bantam" orpington cockerels, one is breeding the other approx 4 months old

Splash Showgirl pullet

Okay, I have a want.....maybe.
Sam Bam may get some for me but in case not I know we both are looking for LF buff Cochin pullets for our projects. I would take white or blue, too.
See...just found the thread...been so busy and yes...LF cochins would be great!! I need a roo and allthough I have a place to go get some it is a LOOOONG way!!

OK JSDJ Farm will be there...So far I have chicks in the following breeds : Mille Fleur D'Uccle, Goldneck D'Uccle, Cochins from my mixed color pen( all pure but run together for now...great type and neat colors/frizzles) BLRW , a Banty Partridge Wyandotte cockerel, Quail babies ( corts) and Ameraucanas (wheatens and b/b/s)...will have a few sexed birds but most will be chicks...hatching eggs will depend on the ladies that week!! You can see a few pics on our site www.jsdjfarm.com . Just remember the page is still in construction mode =)

Will anyone be bringing rabbit hutch type coops? If so, how much do you sell them for? I'm looking for a new outdoor brooder because having a sewing room full of little cheeps puts a damper on sewing projects.

Will anyone be bringing rabbit hutch type coops? If so, how much do you sell them for? I'm looking for a new outdoor brooder because having a sewing room full of little cheeps puts a damper on sewing projects.
We are actually in the process of building a couple...2ft x 6ft...double door and a divider that can be removed...I will be posting pics when done with the first one sometime this weekend ...I have a couple but they are made with my leftovers so not as pretty! LOL But I use one with a light( put wood around one end to make a heated room) and one is for some D'Uccles I have...they also make great show conditioning pens!! All treated lumber and 1/2" hardware cloth...

OK JSDJ Farm will be there...So far I have chicks in the following breeds : Mille Fleur D'Uccle, Goldneck D'Uccle, Cochins from my mixed color pen( all pure but run together for now...great type and neat colors/frizzles) BLRW , a Banty Partridge Wyandotte cockerel, Quail babies ( corts) and Ameraucanas (wheatens and b/b/s)...will have a few sexed birds but most will be chicks...hatching eggs will depend on the ladies that week!!  You can see a few pics on our site www.jsdjfarm.com . Just remember the page is still in construction mode =)

I might be interested in some more of your Ameraucana chicks! The ones we bought from you in the spring are beautiful! Unfortunately, we have three cockerels and two pullets!

Back
Top Bottom