Carolina Chickenstock Spring 2013

How old are the lav ameraucans pair and chicks and how much?  
Martha- $35 for a pair of lavenders. They range 2-3 months. I will mix a pair if you want to hatch blacks split to lav. PM me if you want my number to talk more
Oh and no to NPIP. Parents had been tested in past, but I know that doesn't help you.

[COLOR=8B4513]CARAMEL APPLE BOURBON BUTTER[/COLOR] - Currently taking PRE-SALES!!! $8 per 1/2 pint [COLOR=FF0000]Candy Apple Jelly[/COLOR] - $6 [COLOR=FF0099]Clover Jelly[/COLOR] - $6 [COLOR=800000]Strawberry & Strawberry-Rhubarb Jams to come!!![/COLOR]
I would like to reserve a Candy Apple Jelly and a Strawberry Rhubarb Jam.

I will have silkies for sale.

Barbara Grubb splash pair approx. 1 year old. SOLD

Porcelain pair Cockerel hatched Sept/Oct 2012 Hen purchased from Huckleberry Farm last summer-less than 2 yrs old.

Calico Cockerel (hatched from porcelain eggs Sept/Oct 2012) with a dark porcelain pullet approx.1 year old PULLET SOLD

All are BQ

Someone is coming to look at birds Wednesday so if I sell any of these I will update the list.

I also have a several blue and splash cockerels and some young (unsexed) silkies that I may bring if I have room.

I will have hatching eggs:
mixed color guinea eggs $15/doz
splash/blue silkie (Barbara Grubb and Jack Ferguson) $3.50 per egg---may only have 5 or 6 of these
porcelain silkie (Bat Cave Silkie and Huckleberry Farm) $50/doz

Honey for sale Wildflower-$8/pint

I am NPIP in SC

This is a pic of the calico that is for sale. .

Last edited:
I would like to reserve a Candy Apple Jelly and a Strawberry Rhubarb Jam.
I will put your name on them. You will find me at the t-shirts/raffle area.
smile.png

Lovely fella, Mary! See you Sat!
I would bring Silkie chicks to sell but so many are blue Partridge that they are pretty enough to keep and I know there will be lots of Silkie chicks already for sale from others.

I think I will bring Pekin ducklings though.

Hi, I have a few more chickens that I am going to sell. If you are interested PM me and let me know what to save and box up for Saturday! I really hate to part with these, but I am having health problems (kidney stones) and I am trying to downsize for a while, until I am feeling better.

(Sold) I have a very nice Pair of B & W mottled d'uccles~20.00 for the pair 18 months old, the hen is laying (Happy Feet and Kira)

(Sold) One Pair of Mille Fleur d'uccle's~ 20.00 for the pair~ 18 months old, laying

(Sold) One Trio of Pure White d'uccle's ~ 20.00 for the three 12 months old~ hens are laying

One Pair of White Frizzle Cochins~ 20.00 ~ Rooster is Frizzled and the hen is Straight carrying Frizzle. Small and Very nice quality.

Two, lovely pairs of Black Cochin Bantams~ 25.00 per pair, the hens are laying ~12 months old

Chocolate Cochin Project pen~ 50.00 for all 5 birds total (I need to downsize on projects!) This is a great project for someone to finish.

(Sold) One Quad~ EE's 6 months old and very pretty~ 25.00 quick sale price! (3 hens and 1 rooster)
wink.png

Trio~ white BQ silkies 6 months old 35.00 for all 3

Three white d'uccle hen pullets~20.00 3 months old

If you are interested in any of these, let me know. I will not be bringing any of these unless they are presold.
Thanks! Jody
I'm trying to get some photos today and I'll add them as soon as I can.
This is Happy Feet and Kira~ I hand raised this little guy and he is a sweetie!

Last edited:
Hi, I have a few more chickens that I am going to sell. If you are interested PM me and let me know what to save and box up for Saturday!

I have a very nice Pair of B & W mottled d'uccles~20.00 for the pair 18 months old, the hen is laying

One Pair of Mille Fleur d'uccle's~ 20.00 for the pair~ 18 months old, laying

One Trio of Pure White d'uccle's ~ 20.00 for the three 12 months old~ hens are laying

One Pair of White Frizzle Cochins~ 20.00 ~ Rooster is Frizzled and the hen is Straight carrying Frizzle. Small and Very nice quality.

Two, lovely pairs of Black Cochin Bantams~ 25.00 per pair, the hens are laying ~12 months old

Chocolate Cochin Project pen~ 50.00 for all 5 birds total (I need to downsize on projects!) This is a great project for someone to finish.

One Quad~ EE's 6 months old and very pretty~ 25.00 quick sale price!

Trio~ white BQ silkies 6 months old 35.00 for all 3

If you are interested in any of these, let me know. I will not be bringing any of these unless they are presold.
Thanks! Jody
Stupid question... what does One Quad mean? I am guessing it means 4 but I don't want to make assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom