CAT-LOVER-CLUB!!!! come and join and post pic's of cats and tell us what YOUR cats did today!!

my neighbours cat came into my garden looking for an easy meal, (when i say neighbour i mean someone who lives a field away) and went for one of my EX-Bat hens, but they dont have the running instinct so turned and all 6 of them and 3 pure breed, 2 wyandottes and a welsummer, attacked the cat holding it on the floor and pecking at it, drawing blood from its nose so i had to run out, pick the cat up and let it go, needless to say it hasnt been back but its mate did, and got chased of by 2 hens

I love my kitty!!

His name is Sterling, and he's the color of Sterling Silver, hence his name.
wink.png

Today, he climbed a tree, went to the chicken coop, said hi to my birds, then laid down in the sunshine to have a nap.
love.gif

I'll post pictures of him later.
smile.png
ok:)

my neighbours cat came into my garden looking for an easy meal, (when i say neighbour i mean someone who lives a field away) and went for one of my EX-Bat hens, but they dont have the running instinct so turned and all 6 of them and 3 pure breed, 2 wyandottes and a welsummer, attacked the cat holding it on the floor and pecking at it, drawing blood from its nose so i had to run out, pick the cat up and let it go, needless to say it hasnt been back but its mate did, and got chased of by 2 hens
that's HILARIOUS!

Back
Top Bottom