cat-n-dog wrestling pics (Russell and Mo)

patandchickens

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Apr 20, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Just because I have some free time and got a few reasonable pics taken this morning, here are some pics of the dog and one of the cats.

Russell is an 11 (ish) month old yellow lab we got from a shelter last summer, who is doing great thanks to much advice from BYCers. Mojo (some may remember Mo's not-eating and intestinal problems from a year and a half ago, and my building him a big outdoor run to play in); he is doing well these days too, other than his chronic sniffles, and was very happy we added the dog to the household.

Russie and Mo are best friends.

1642_russell_and_moe_003.jpg

I know it may not look like they are best friends.

1642_russell_and_moe_010.jpg

But they really are.

1642_russell_and_moe_007.jpg

Even during those vampire moments.

1642_russell_and_moe_008.jpg

See? All better now. Best friends forever.

1642_russell_and_moe_001.jpg

And here is a current pic of Russell (though not a very good one at all) for those who've been following our story and helping us:

1642_russell_005.jpg

Pat

Last edited:
So adorable! I have never had dogs and cats that liked playing together. Mine always stayed away from each other. Very cute to see them playing!

SOOO CUTE!!!

the funniest thing to me is watching two cats grab each other by the head, then commence kicking! bet the dog has gotten in on some of that! HAHA!!
lol.png

That looks so much like our Sweet Pea (dog), and Hershey (cat). They rough house like that all the time, but the cat always wins. Sweet Pea is such a baby, she doesn't want to hurt her kitty friend. But Hershey abuses the dog so much! I like the leash on Russel, Sweet Pea wears one constantly, but we have downgraded from 18' to 6 ' with her. Thank you for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom