Cayuga adventures: What are they up to now?

Pics

Cayuga momma

♡Ducks♡, enough said.
Mar 13, 2018
Western NY
I'm starting this thread to document and share my flock's adventures.
Today is their first real snow!

20181113_072030.jpg

Taking a dip before breakfast.

20181113_074017.jpg

What happened to all the mud???

20181113_073656.jpg

You wanna build a snow man?

20181113_073649.jpg

I found the mud, it's under all this white stuff!

20181113_074959.jpg

Look at those crazy ducks!

20181113_084311.jpg

What you looking at?

20181113_080319.jpg

Don't those crazy ducks realize how cold this stuff is?!?!

20181113_084712.jpg

Mom what is this chicken doing? She wants me to what?!?!

And last, but not least...

Last edited:
They are so adorable! So much fun to watch them play in the snow :)
The first time our ducks saw snow they were delighted to play in it. The whole yard covered in strange, white fluffy stuff and they think its great...put new wood chips in their run and they quack at it and run away, lol.
Hahaha it's so funny the things they get scared of!

I love your duckers!!!!!!! Tomorrow will be my ducks first snow! I am getting everything ready- straw on the ground, tons of hay in the coop, flipped over kiddie pool(support with bricks under it and wood board on top) for them to sit on(also covered with straw). I can't wait...and will totally post pics... on a different thread of course. ok sorry kinda just hijacked this thread! :) Can't wait to see your ducks adventures!

I love your duckers!!!!!!! Tomorrow will be my ducks first snow! I am getting everything ready- straw on the ground, tons of hay in the coop, flipped over kiddie pool(support with bricks under it and wood board on top) for them to sit on(also covered with straw). I can't wait...and will totally post pics... on a different thread of course. ok sorry kinda just hijacked this thread! :) Can't wait to see your ducks adventures!
You can post your pics here too! I love seeing everyone's duckies!

You can post your pics here too! I love seeing everyone's duckies!
Aww your sweet.....

It snowed yesterday and the ducks...well I don't know what they think about it. I was cold so they went into there coop a lot, but they also just stood in the snow some. I hope they have a better day today...cuz it stopped snowing.

Back
Top Bottom