Celebrities you Hate.

* The closest I come to "hating" any celeb-- is Gilbert Godfrey . . . . THERE ARE DOZENS that make me a good bit nauseous, though, and a bunch more I'm just plain tired of. . . . .

Quote:
I love Hilary too, but I really wish Colin Powell [or

Oprah
tongue.png
] would run.
Marilyn Manson- Hate him too!! Our neighbor friends like him, well at least one does. ''Be obsene, Be Be Obsene, Be obsene baby and not heard.'' How dumb is that!!!
Paramore rocks!! I am not really a rock band person, but they are pretty cool.
Akon is pretty cool, I like the duet, Sweet Excape, between him and GS. It rocked!!!!!!!!!!

Hollywood celebs seem to do a good enough job hating themselves, so I'll save it for the big bad: I hate anyone who thinks they have the right to tell me or anyone else what to do, so that pretty much covers everyone in government!

Quote:
It may just be me, but I never thought she was that pretty...

Amen to that. She is collecting kids from all over like the are status symbols. Who does she think she is? mia Farrow? THere are enough kids in the US that need a good home.

Also i hate Tila Tequila, New York and all those other wanna be celebs. THey are a disgrace. Also the Dixie Chicks and the naked brothers band.

I have to say, Tila Tequila and New York are OK. I have watched both of their shows many of times, and I guess I can't say too much. I don't really like Tila's whole ''bi'' thing, but that is her choice I guess. And New York is pretty funny. But she is only who she is because of Flavor Flav. And I think he has certainly earned his right to be on all 10,000 of the reality shows he's been on.
tongue.png

Wait my bad, Tila isn't a wanna be. She is a singer, a model, and has more friends on Myspace then anyone else, over 2 million.
Ashlyn

I don't like that William Stafnord or whatever from the Priceline commercials.

Last edited:
Why does everyone hate Oprah?? Has she killed anyone? Has she went to jail? Robbed anyone? Sure she is the richest woman on Earth, but she has touched many people.

* Don't hate her--- just think I'd write in "STEWIE" from "The Family Guy" before voting for Oprah for President of the United States. Way things are going, I may end up doing that anyway.

Paris Hilton. I just don't understand the Paris Hilton thing. What does she do? What is her talent? I don't have television, but from what I understand she did a bad Burger King commercial, so why all the attention? Also those skinny, sad looking Mary Kate and Ashley girls. I won't say that I "hate" any of these people, but I just don't get why they're celebrities.

Back
Top Bottom