CENTRAL FLORIDA SWAP MEET - April 18th

Quote:
I want the black frizzle pullet please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're lucky you beat me to it!

I know i was glad i was on when she posted.....lol

I am pretty sure I can go........
I will have 180 chicks hatched by the 10th... rir,ee, oeg, silkies, showgirls etc.... and some ducks ( not sure what they will be)
Plus I have at least 100 1 day to 10 week old quails..

I also have alot of fertile eggs, some pure, starting on the 14th- I will mark them and bring them with me- I can get up to 7 dozens a day- all variety, some in breeding pins, and some mixed in larger pins. Indian runner ducks, crested top,

I also have some non- fertile EMU eggs if anyone is interested.

I have a neighbor that is hatching out a bunch too, and I can found out what those are.

I am looking for a few pigeons , turkeys,, yellow bluffs, and ............. I also need to fill my bators again.
my email is [email protected]

Last edited:
Quote:
Wow, that's a lot of stuff to bring! What kind of purebred eggs do you have? I'd also be interested in an older Silkie pullet if you have any. I will have some eggs if anyone wants me to save up...just look in my sig line to see what kind.

Quote:
If you decide to break up the Cochin pair I'd love to have another pullet.

Are you sure you can't do with another very tame roo? These two were hatched on Christmas day...

If they're that young then maybe he would be submissive to my other roo. The roo that she would go in with isn't usually mean to other roos as long as they leave his ladies alone.

Back
Top Bottom