Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Pics
I lost track of this thread for a bit (bad habit of mine, reading posts when I'm not ready to reply and then forgetting I wanted to reply because the notification for the thread is gone 😅 ), but I just wanted to say I have a soft spot for games as well, especially oriental games. And, well, pretty much any chicken that sort of falls outside what people generally consider to be the typical chicken shape. Moderns are my absolute weakness, though, especially the bantams. Precious little stilt chickens. :love

But that soft spot ends at Dong Tao, I do not like them at all. :oops:

Anyway, how have y'all's weeks been going? We're having wind storms here today, so I'm pretty much stuck sitting around inside because I can't really do anything outside this afternoon. :hmm At least the power's back on now!

My relationship with Dong Tao is weird. I don't necessarily like them, but I do appreciate their uniqueness, and the fact that they derived from aseel most likely also makes it so I HAVE to like them. I agree, game birds are the best!!!

I lost track of this thread for a bit (bad habit of mine, reading posts when I'm not ready to reply and then forgetting I wanted to reply because the notification for the thread is gone 😅 ), but I just wanted to say I have a soft spot for games as well, especially oriental games. And, well, pretty much any chicken that sort of falls outside what people generally consider to be the typical chicken shape. Moderns are my absolute weakness, though, especially the bantams. Precious little stilt chickens. :love

But that soft spot ends at Dong Tao, I do not like them at all. :oops:

Anyway, how have y'all's weeks been going? We're having wind storms here today, so I'm pretty much stuck sitting around inside because I can't really do anything outside this afternoon. :hmm At least the power's back on now!
I have found KiriKiri a micro chicken from south america that in the US. Haven't found solid state of origin but... look at these things!!

Screenshot_20230208_193357_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1675956284725.jpg

They come tailed, rumped, small crested, naked neck, but all super duper small :love

Back
Top Bottom