Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Pics
Does it bug anyone else that they keep using slightly disturbing AI-generated pictures of what appear to be severely deformed or possibly mutated chickens for the BYC project manager-produced featured articles, or is that just me?

...Just me? Okay. :oops:
I hadn't seen this. I don't browse the site as much as some others do, though...

They keep popping up in the featured articles on the home page, which is the only reason why I noticed, personally. AI art just bugs me a lot, for several reasons, so I expect it just bothers me a little extra because of that. :oops:

They keep popping up in the featured articles on the home page, which is the only reason why I noticed, personally. AI art just bugs me a lot, for several reasons, so I expect it just bothers me a little extra because of that. :oops:
My 'home page' is the duck forums, so I'm rarely on the front page. That would explain why I haven't seen it. I'll check it out after I go feed the critters.

Oh, definitely get the critters fed! I really need to upload a video I took of my chicks getting excited for breakfast this morning and post it here, it was too precious. 🤭

I never thought to set a different page as my home page for BYC, that's a good idea! I always immediately click over to my watched threads so going to the home page is just an extra click for me anyway.

Oh, definitely get the critters fed! I really need to upload a video I took of my chicks getting excited for breakfast this morning and post it here, it was too precious. 🤭

I never thought to set a different page as my home page for BYC, that's a good idea! I always immediately click over to my watched threads so going to the home page is just an extra click for me anyway.
Critters fed, including the mosquitoes. :rant

I see what you mean. And yeah, I also see why it bothers you. I can understand the allure on a web-design side, but as an artist I dislike it immensely. Soon, people won't be needed for anything.

Back
Top Bottom