Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
This is sucky! I bought the Sebright eggs the other day from @TJChickens because I knew I had another incubator on the way. I also have some of my own eggs I'm needing to get into an incubator ASAP. Here is my brand new Brinsea freshly delivered and fresh out of the box, it looks like something gouged a big hole out of one end.
Oh, no! So sorry!! :( Got 1 like that in Dec... had a hole punched through the plexiglass door...

That stinks. Was it delivered by UPS? They tend to mess up as bad as the USPS.

Yes, delivered by UPS, but this took something heavy and strong to gouge a hole out of that thick plastic, and there was no corresponding hole in the packaging material or box. It surely must have been like that when it came from the factory.

Oh, no! So sorry!!
sad.png

Got 1 like that in Dec... had a hole punched through the plexiglass door...

Good grief. Brinsea needs to get their act together.

This is sucky! I bought the Sebright eggs the other day from @TJChickens because I knew I had another incubator on the way. I also have some of my own eggs I'm needing to get into an incubator ASAP.

Here is my brand new Brinsea freshly delivered and fresh out of the box, it looks like something gouged a big hole out of one end.

Ouch! Sucky is right! I'd say factory too, especially if you haven't found any pieces of foam or plastic in the box from the 'injury'. Geez. Hopefully you can get a replacement fast!! Fingers crossed for you!

Ouch! Sucky is right! I'd say factory too, especially if you haven't found any pieces of foam or plastic in the box from the 'injury'. Geez. Hopefully you can get a replacement fast!! Fingers crossed for you!

Amazon is sending me a new one, it's supposed to be here Thursday. They are going to pay UPS to pick up the damaged one.

The problem is, it will probably need to run a day so I can make sure it's working good before I put eggs in it. I'll have to stack the Sebright eggs in my other Brinsea for a few days.

I've got Ermine Marans eggs and turkey eggs waiting, so they'll have to wait a few days longer, which I don't like. The longer they wait, the less viable they will be.

I wanted to order the Brinsea at the beginning of the month, but I had to make sure first I could swing it financially. So now I'm cutting things too close.

It's really annoying to have to deal with all that.

Amazon is sending me a new one, it's supposed to be here Thursday. They are going to pay UPS to pick up the damaged one.

The problem is, it will probably need to run a day so I can make sure it's working good before I put eggs in it. I'll have to stack the Sebright eggs in my other Brinsea for a few days.

I've got Ermine Marans eggs and turkey eggs waiting, so they'll have to wait a few days longer, which I don't like. The longer they wait, the less viable they will be.

I wanted to order the Brinsea at the beginning of the month, but I had to make sure first I could swing it financially. So now I'm cutting things too close.

It's really annoying to have to deal with all that.

Ugh! That bites big ones! :(

Oh, @ladycat I got the Sebright eggs from you yesterday, they look great and are in the bator! ;)

Anyone who considers ladycat's eggs, go for it! She packages great and has awesome birds!!! :D

Oh, @ladycat I got the Sebright eggs from you yesterday, they look great and are in the bator!
wink.png

Anyone who considers ladycat's eggs, go for it! She packages great and has awesome birds!!!
big_smile.png

Great! I hope they hatch for you wonderfully.

The Sebright eggs I got was for new blood for my niece's flock. She's the one who raises the Sebrights.

I want to get her started with silkies, too, but it would take building another pen, and my brother isn't convinced yet.

Great! I hope they hatch for you wonderfully.

The Sebright eggs I got was for new blood for my niece's flock. She's the one who raises the Sebrights.

I want to get her started with silkies, too, but it would take building another pen, and my brother isn't convinced yet.

Got my fingers crossed on the eggs, lol...

Gotta tell him how cute and fluffy they are... how much she'll love having them... and... and... ;)

Back
Top Bottom