Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

So, even with their free vacation to Hawaii, I still managed to hatch four olive eggers and two marans out of the eggs that Ladycat sent me. I can only imagine how awesome the hatch rate would have been had they actually come straight to me!

So, even with their free vacation to Hawaii, I still managed to hatch four olive eggers and two marans out of the eggs that Ladycat sent me. I can only imagine how awesome the hatch rate would have been had they actually come straight to me!

That's awesome! Gonna name them after their vacation islands now??? :D

That's awesome! Gonna name them after their vacation islands now???
big_smile.png
SUCH a good idea!!!

Is anyone interested in Ancona duck eggs? I've been getting a ton and I don't know how much free space I'm going to have in the sportsman this week.

These orginal eggs are from a swap and I purchased more also but I must commend @eggorthechicken. I swapped for a 4+ Ancona duck egg order from them. They sent me 10 saying that they weren't sure 100% on fertility. They arrived in decent shape with wobbly air cells. 6 were fertile. 6 made it to lockdown. 4 have pips and 2 have hatched! I can't believe I'm about to have a chance at a 100% hatch rate from shipped eggs.

Hi, I need some help if anyone can please.
I got my permit today to ship some hatching eggs up North and now I have to attach the permit and my NPIP paper work to the box for the Dept. of AG to verify. Has anyone had to do this to let me know the best way attach all the permits to the box for shipping?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom