Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Hope you'll post some soon, lavender orpingtons are IMPOSSIBLE to get where I live, everybody wants them, but nobody sells them

Thanks. Will do. I thought the eggs would sell better near me, but everyone wants chicks. I've hatched a ton of them this year, and haven't been able to keep a one for myself. But my broodies hatched 2, so I'll keep those, since they will be raised with the flock.

I have 36 eggs in the bator now. They are silkies, Sizzles, Showgirls of all colors.
UUGH and the little frizzled cochin I want...........LOL I swear woman I need these things! :hit

Laurel Meadows eggs:
IMG_2204.JPG
IMG_2207.JPG

IMG_2210.JPG
IMG_2231.JPG

SilksterTN, that was to say that is share.

Last edited:
I think you would need to point out the imperfections to me. They are beautiful.

Wow they are super nice! Heck, I'd take those culls anyday ;)

Thanks...
1 cull has half of middle toe white, the rest have at least 1 white toenail... not bad, especially for a start, but I only keep clear or black nails now... :)

Delayed box of AC eggs has been sent out to @brucifer thank you for your understanding and patience...

And here's my current hatch, 13 brand new AC's...

View attachment 1086532

5 keepers...

View attachment 1086533

And 8 culls (in my eyes)... keep in mind, a year ago this would have been 12 keepers and 1 cull... :)
@Ravynscroft You've been a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Outstanding communication. No complaints here whatsoever.

Those jet-black chicks look absolutely awesome! How difficult are they to sex?

Back
Top Bottom