Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Hey guys! I've got some sexlinked blue egger eggs, sexlinked olive egger eggs, and regular olive egger eggs, but I'm looking to trade with someone. Is there an active thread for egg trades?

Hey guys! I've got some sexlinked blue egger eggs, sexlinked olive egger eggs, and regular olive egger eggs, but I'm looking to trade with someone. Is there an active thread for egg trades?

I don't know of one, but I'd be interested in knowing about it! For possibly joining in the future.

There are a bunch of swap pages. If you go to the top and click on search forums and just type in Swap, I found Swaps for chickens, swaps for anything, swaps for NH, Swaps for OH. So, I think the online swap would be the best, unless you found a state you wanted to swap with....

There are a bunch of swap pages. If you go to the top and click on search forums and just type in Swap, I found Swaps for chickens, swaps for anything, swaps for NH, Swaps for OH. So, I think the online swap would be the best, unless you found a state you wanted to swap with....
Or a specific person, I have seen those as well

Anybody want any serama eggs? My girls are laying pretty well now, and my silkied serama pullets have been laying for a while, but the silkied cockerel is young. I have been incubating a few eggs each week, and finally this week, all 5 that i put in have started developing! Yeah!

Back
Top Bottom